The first time we tried to get him to do it he was sort of freaked out that it moved. Then tonight when we tried it he just started walking along! I kept thinking he would push too fast and his legs wouldn't keep up (since upright leg movement is not something he's used to) and he'd faceplant, but he never did.
One of the times he took a few steps and then did his "huh HUHUHUHUH huh HUHUHUHUH!" and ran several steps until running into the Costco pack of TP I got today. It was excellent.
Very soon, Erin will be very, very tired. Because Corbin will be very, very everywhere.
Had to let you know that Meghan and I just watched that second video again....and again. The best part is when he stops and stands there for like 10 seconds, just kind of working on his grip and testing the resistance and then BAM, HE'S OFF WITH A SHRIEK AND A REV OF HIS FEET!!
8 comments:
He looks just as stunned as I am about his walking! lol That's awesome! He's developing so fast!
Wowee! That is pretty awesome! He's such a crazy little monkey! :) I love his maniacal giggles!
I can't believe how fast he's moving with that thing! I like his attempted getaway in the first video.
And yes, his excited shrieking is the best.
The first time we tried to get him to do it he was sort of freaked out that it moved. Then tonight when we tried it he just started walking along! I kept thinking he would push too fast and his legs wouldn't keep up (since upright leg movement is not something he's used to) and he'd faceplant, but he never did.
One of the times he took a few steps and then did his "huh HUHUHUHUH huh HUHUHUHUH!" and ran several steps until running into the Costco pack of TP I got today. It was excellent.
Very soon, Erin will be very, very tired. Because Corbin will be very, very everywhere.
Had to let you know that Meghan and I just watched that second video again....and again. The best part is when he stops and stands there for like 10 seconds, just kind of working on his grip and testing the resistance and then BAM, HE'S OFF WITH A SHRIEK AND A REV OF HIS FEET!!
We were cracking up with the anticipation.
Watch out, Brindzi!!! Here comes Corbin!!
How awesome!!! I love those little shrieks too!
Yah, me too, I had to watch it a couple times :)
I love his laugh.
Oh. My. God. I can't stop laughing! He is sooo hysterical! I can't believe this video.
Post a Comment