This adventure went much more as planned. A ski on a beautiful warmish March day near Mt. Baker. Only a few tired cries from Corbin as we headed back to the car. And some great help form Vicky! All in all, a great day!
Looks like fun! How is it skiing with him on your back? I guess it's no different than a backpack, just one that you really don't want to fall on top of.
I decided to take him on my back because we went off on a back country like trail that was uphill and over bumps and stuff. So the Chariot would have been a pain. It was different with him on my back. They only thing that was kinda annoying is when he falls asleep there isn't a good way to keep his head from bobbing. And I was glad I didn't fall down too! Different when he is on your back. And we went down some pretty steep hills!
4 comments:
That's a great picture of the two of you!
That looks like a lot of fun! Lucky babies. :)
Looks like fun! How is it skiing with him on your back? I guess it's no different than a backpack, just one that you really don't want to fall on top of.
I decided to take him on my back because we went off on a back country like trail that was uphill and over bumps and stuff. So the Chariot would have been a pain. It was different with him on my back. They only thing that was kinda annoying is when he falls asleep there isn't a good way to keep his head from bobbing. And I was glad I didn't fall down too! Different when he is on your back. And we went down some pretty steep hills!
Post a Comment