Adventures with Adam, Erin, Corbin & Eliza
ack! so cute! I love the cheerio on his face when he yells!
yeah, I love the cheerios stuck to his fingers too...That is quite the assortment of food he has going on!
That was our made up lunch of what is in the fridge! Peas, beans, cherios, cottage cheese, and HUMUS! All the food groups!
Humus is SO good for you too! I'm glad he likes it! I wonder if it has barley and eggs in it... haha!
No Barley, no eggs! But it did have lemon juice, which might have been a little acidic for his little system but he did ok!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
ack! so cute! I love the cheerio on his face when he yells!
yeah, I love the cheerios stuck to his fingers too...
That is quite the assortment of food he has going on!
That was our made up lunch of what is in the fridge! Peas, beans, cherios, cottage cheese, and HUMUS! All the food groups!
Humus is SO good for you too! I'm glad he likes it! I wonder if it has barley and eggs in it... haha!
No Barley, no eggs! But it did have lemon juice, which might have been a little acidic for his little system but he did ok!
Post a Comment