I finally have some time to write a blog post. I just finished reading the teen vampire saga, The Twilight Series. Basically good teen vampire fun reading! But it made it so that all I wanted to do during Corbin's naps was read. Not do the dishes, not use the computer, not do chores, not nap. Only read. Ha!
So now I get to do a little update while Corbin is playing around. He entertains himself so well these days. Just checking in with me once in a while. He is at a full crawl. Pulling himself up on everything. He was just sitting at his toy box pulling things out and looking at them. He follows me everywhere now. Almost like a little puppy! It's so cute!
He got a new thing in the mail last week. I thought I might wait till his first birthday or something to get this but he is ready for it now. And hopefully it will bring some long lasting fun way beyond the walking stage!

So now I get to do a little update while Corbin is playing around. He entertains himself so well these days. Just checking in with me once in a while. He is at a full crawl. Pulling himself up on everything. He was just sitting at his toy box pulling things out and looking at them. He follows me everywhere now. Almost like a little puppy! It's so cute!
He got a new thing in the mail last week. I thought I might wait till his first birthday or something to get this but he is ready for it now. And hopefully it will bring some long lasting fun way beyond the walking stage!
He is sooo funny when he eats! We introduced beans while at my parents house. So far he loves the red beans more than any other. He just shovels them into his mouth! And cooked carrots cubed. I have to stop him from stuffing his mouth so he won't choke! Now I understand why they need baths every day! Which by the way, he is taking by himself now. Sitting up, and crawling around, like a big boy. He LOVEs to splash! It is super cute! He is just growing up so big! And he is trying to wave. So far he is mostly waving at Brindzi and Gryffin and the trees. He kinda holds his arm up and then kinda moves it around. It's pretty funny!
6 comments:
Wow, where did you get that cool wooden wagon?! I've been searching for one for Lily too, for when she's picking herself up, but I haven't found one I like yet. Corbin looks like he's already enjoying it! He is a fast developer. Crawling so early. :) And I bet those teeth make it that much easier for him to eat solids. :) What a cutie!
We got it on Amazon but I am sure you can get it other places too. Radio Flyer. It has resistance when you push it, which is good. He pushed it and walked a few steps but then got freaked out! His teeth don't really help that much. They don't use their teeth to chew, they just gum the food. I am sure Lily might be ready for some chunkier food. Corbin still gets fed with a spoon but it's way chunkier he just mushes it with his gums.
Pretty sweet ride! By the way, you seem to have the video set to private, Kevin and I can't view it. :(
Ok. I re-set it. Hopefully it works now.
Wow, he is such a big boy!! Hard to believe he is the same age as Jack. Jack just barely learned to roll over!
what a cool wagon!
Post a Comment