Sunday, March 01, 2009

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Real crawling!

Cant wait for you to be back!

Meghan said...

That's some mighty fine crawling, and an excellent move from standing to sitting! Go Corbin, go! :)

Kevin said...

Wow, he's moving like a madman in those first few seconds! And I see that he's figured out how to lower himself down from standing quite nicely.

I love the way he crawls superfast when he gets excited.

Anonymous said...

Wow. Holy cow, he's fast and so strong!! I can't believe he's so mobile now!!!

Sweet Mess said...

Awwwww....

He is seriously grooving. Lili used to do that butterfly flop-crawl too. Goodbye to the days of containment...

Anonymous said...

Kelcey, your comment makes me think of Jurassic Park and the velociraptors who systematically throw themselves against the electric fence to try to find a weakness. Now I'm imagining Corbin systematically throwing himself against baby gates trying to find a spot where he can break through.

Corbin can't be stopped! He...is...a...crawling master!

Erin said...

I know the carpet has really helped him perfect his crawling! He loves it! And it's soft when he falls from standing up. I wrote all of that in my original post that got erased.

Kat said...

revvin' those engines! go corbin!

Liliana said...

This video is sooo sweet! He is such an active little guy and an awesome crawler. Cuuuuutie!