Saturday, November 01, 2008

Tricks and Treats

No this is not a trick! Adam indeed did shave his beard! For the first time since spring break 1998! It's been over ten years since I have seen that face!

Hmm.... Adam edit: "What the hell happened to my face?"

Corbin is thinking...who is that guy? You sound like my dad, you smell like my dad, but you don't look like him!

We went to Adam's classes Halloween party! Corbin is either a chicken or a duck, depending on who you ask... He was a hit!

The fan at Jill and Paul's is always more interesting than mom with a camera.

Brindzi and Mojo check each other out. It was Brindzi and Corbin's first experience with cute small little kittens!

Corbin was pretty excited when a package arrived in the mail for him on Halloween. Inside he found a scary pop up book with scary sounds from his Uncle Jed! Jill decided to read it to him, it was hard to tell if he thought Jill was more scary with those eyelashes or the book.


Last week at play group, Brody and Corbin got to test out their costumes! It was pretty cute! We had our own little farm.

Today Corbin gets to meet one of his great grandpas! Grandpa Dan and Marge on coming for a visit! He is pretty lucky guy to still have two sets of great grandparents!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

And you forgot to mention that I only shaved it to look more like a surfer dude for Halloween. Or that it will be grown back as fast as I can squeeze hair out of my face.

Yesterday, my face hurt. Today, my face is cold.

Ugh.

Kat said...

i think ya look great sans beard! the corbin-dad likeness is even clearer.
cute duckin.
i was a deviled egg.
we could've got together and made some mischief of the most eggselent kind....

Sweet Mess said...

I think Corbin is a duck.

Chickens are not cute. Ducks can be cute. and he is the cutest. Duck.

I like the no facial hair- very clean. and Alex likes the soul-patch!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy it while you can then, you crazies. I hate shaving, so a clean face just isn't going to happen.

Dirty, hairy-chinned, baldy-crowned caveman! Oog, oog!

Meghan said...

Corbin looked darling! Was Erin the farmer? :) And Adam, I am truly weirded out. I have never seen you without your beard!

Aubri said...

My cute sensors just exploded. I guess there is something cuter than babies. Babies in farm related costumes hanging together.

I don't know who that man in the pictures is Erin, but I think you should ask him a few trick questions before you let him in the house.

Cheers! Aubri

Jed Hinkley said...

I would love to take credit, but we must give credit where credit is due.
Yes the book is partly from me, but guess whose idea it was? Yes, it is true, Kara was the brains behind the operation, so I think she really deserves the shout out.
happy halloween!