Last night as we were stuck in awful Seattle traffic and Corbin had just pooped his pants and we still had more than 45 minutes to get to the ferry because of the traffic and we were biding our time before Corbin started screaming, we saw this....
and I was thankful! Thankful to live in such a beautiful place and see beauty even when I was grumpy.
And I was grumpy and sad when we finally got to BI and Corbin wouldn't go to sleep. But then I was grateful for my wonderful husband. And then when I saw Corbin's smiling face this morning (after having woken up many times over the night and wanting to be awake at 4:30 am and having his diaper leak) I was so thankful for this wonderful little guy who is now in my life! I love his so much!
Here he is eating his first solid food. Although soupy rice cereal mixed with breast milk doesn't seem that solid! He loved it! We had to stop him before his tummy exploded! He will get more tomorrow. And then maybe either a banana or avocado on Sat.
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends! Enjoy!
2 comments:
^_^
Beautiful post, Erin. Happy late Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment