
Remember this photo! Corbin got to do it with his great grandpa Dan! The original photo included my mom's dad, Dan 27 years ago, now Corbin gets to do it with one of his living great grandpas! What a lucky guy to still have great grandparents!

My grandpa Dan and Marge came up from Southern Oregon to visit Corbin for the first time. Grandpa Dan is a pretty amazing guy. He is 91 and still runs track, cross country skis, and plays badminton competitively. Corbin is lucky to have his genes.

Again, Corbin isn't always sure about getting his picture taken when we want it.

They came to watch Adam play soccer.

And bought Corbin a high chair, getting ready for his first solid food in a month or so.

Corbin is a pretty luck guy to not only have 2 great grandpa's still alive and have wonderful grandparents. Hopefully next summer he will get to meet his other Great Grandpa Red, in NH.
4 comments:
Erin,
I have been meaning to leave a comment here for awhile now....mostly to let you know that I love keeping up with you all...feel like I know you through cyberspace! But this post did it...I can be only a reader no longer. I love that my kids have great grandparents....4 of them! My grandparents (90 and 91) live in Maine and we go up every summer to visit them. What a wonderful gift for the kids! Thanks for sharing this! You make me want to go write a letter to my grandparents! Hope you all have a wonderful visit, and here's to many more great granparent visits in the future! ~ Ema
What a nice visit you had! Pretty special for Corbin and for your grandparents to get that time together!
I was hoping you'd get another generation of laying on the floor photos! What a special visit! I know you had fun and everyone looks great!
I grew up with 3 great grandparents, and I love that Clara gets to know her great grandparents too. She has 4 living, and has met Dave's grandma when she was a baby, though she won't remember her, and I'm not sure if we'll see her again since she lives in So. California. But her 3 great grandparents on my side she will remember for sure, and we actually spend a lot of time with my grandparents on my mom's side, who live in Cape Cod.
Post a Comment