Tuesday, November 25, 2008

New Friends

We have been making new friends! Baby and mom friends. Corbin and I have been doing mom and baby yoga and taking a class through BTC where we have met lots of new moms and babes. It has been really fun to get to know other moms and babies and see them change and grow. One of my goals of being a stay at home mom, is to get out and do things and have adult contact at least once a day. We have been doing a pretty good job of it, whether it's hanging out with Becky and Brody for coffee or a walk, our yoga, our BTC class, and now play group! Some times I almost feel too busy! I decided it would be fun to start a play group with some of my friends and the new moms and babies I have met. So two weeks ago, we had our first one at our house. We have now had two other play dates. The first picture is from last week. Again, I love how babies could care less about a picture being taken. They are all over the place!

It was a lot easier to get a photo with fewer of them, unlike this photo from our last day of class. This is only half of the group! They were way to funny! Babies were falling over, moms were trying to put them back up, the mobile ones were crawling away. Corbin seems to think his sock are pretty cool!

Today at the end of play group, Corbin go to hang out with the ladies! He was the pimp :-) They were both mobile and Corbin kept getting left behind!

This one is fuzzy but I still think it's cute! Addie and Hayden hanging out with Corbin!

2 comments:

Sweet Mess said...

I am so glad you and Corbin have made so many friends!!!

Anonymous said...

Erin, I can't believe it's taken me this long to make the connection, but you live in Bellingham, right? I don't know how bit it is, but we have really good friends who live out there, with two little ones. Jess and Aaron Bandstra are their names, and Noah is 2+ and Isla is a couple months. It would be so cool if you met, I have a hunch you'd get along... ;)