Brody came over to play today!
This is a longer video, if you are not into that sort of thing :-) 3ish minutes. But I think it's pretty cute...of course.
Corbin is testing his naps out these days. He is getting ready to transition to one nap a day. He only had one yesteday. Then he was ready for a nap this morning at 8:30. He threw a mini tantrum and head butted his head on the floor. Then slept for 2 hours. Then when Brody was over he did the same thing. So up to the crib we went. Brody left and Corbin was still awake in his crib. So after he had been there for 30 minutes and obviously wasn't going to sleep I went and got him. He decide to bring blue softy back down stairs with him. And then proceeded to carry him around while he was playing.
He is currently playing in his crib again. He keeps looking like he is going to go to sleep but then sleep does not happen. He has now been up for 4 1/2 hours...you think he would be tired... who knows.
He is currently playing in his crib again. He keeps looking like he is going to go to sleep but then sleep does not happen. He has now been up for 4 1/2 hours...you think he would be tired... who knows.
3 comments:
Erin, Corbin is adorable! Such a busy little guy - I loved both of the videos! Good luck figuring out his naps!
Lindsey
PS - how did you make your videos bigger? I just uploaded a video to my blog for the first time ever and it's pretty small (kind of hard to see). Any thoughts?
Those videos are great! I like the second one when he's crawling around with the blanket in his mouth, getting excited and speedy at times.
Lily has been testing her naps too. Most days she is getting two naps, but sometimes she goes throughout the day with just one morning nap. Craziness. However, she doesn't get to play in her crib. :P Daddy doesn't let her. I think he should. We shall try to convince Daddy to let her play in her crib so that she can put herself to sleep. ;)
Post a Comment