Sunday, December 28, 2008

Dead battery

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas, Happy Solstice, or winter wonderland fun! We had a great Christmas with Corbin and family. Unfortunately my camera battery is dead and I cannot find the charger for the life of me. So until then, I cannot post the most recent pictures. Just imagine a cute little 6 month old little boy ripping wrapping paper and finding treasures inside of boxes. Or just the box themselves :-) He is a mover and a shaker. I feel that any day he is going to get up on all fours and the chasing will begin.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see all the photos!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy Solstice, Erin! I can't wait to see the pictures, but in the mean time those skiing shots are great! Enjoy your remaining time as the mom of a immobile child, because your life will never be the same once he's off! ;)

Anonymous said...

I can imagine the paper ripping and love of the paper or the box! Who care about that pesky thing in the box that gets in the way of the real fun...
Hope you find that charger soon!
Kelcey