Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A busy week!

As you know, we decorated for Christmas on Sunday. Here is the finished wreath that I made over Thanksgiving weekend.



Then our tree fell over. Here is the ghetto tying to the window sill. We went even more tacky by using white string, instead of something clear like fishing line!

All the ornaments that fell off and didn't break!

The completed "Charlie Brown" free, one sided tree!

Corbin thinks it's pretty cool. He keeps looking at it while he is nursing. I also think we timed it just right... he isn't mobile so we don't have to worry about him getting ornaments or pulling it over (it's tied down tight) and next year he will know the meaning of not putting things in his mouth!

Here is what I see when I look at the video monitor. Last night was a rough night again...

Mmmmm... home grown green beans! Yum! He ate them all up...




Best buds!

Grow Luca grow! We looked at pictures today of when Corbin and Brody were Luca's size. It's amazing how fast it goes. And how it seems like they were never really that small.

Just look at those faces! I just want to eat them up!

5 comments:

Meghan said...

Your house looks lovely all decorated up for the holidays! And the boys are all so darned cute! I love that last picture! Will we see you guys on your way down to Bend next week?

Anonymous said...

Man, that is one cute kid you got there!

Kendal said...

wow that is a great smile. and the wreath! so talented...

Jill said...

ack!! holy bundles of CUTENESS!! And my, that tree is gorgeous! Whereever did you find such a perfect (and FREE!) christmas tree??? ;) I love that you had to tie it to your wall. It just makes me crack up every time I think about it. :)

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! He loved green beans, awesome! Love the tree too!
Shay