Adventures with Adam, Erin, Corbin & Eliza
Other firsts this week too...Corbin is cutting his first tooth. The little white bumps have surfaced. And he can now roll over from his back to his front. No more lying on his back. As soon as you put him down he rolls over to the front!
Hooray for first snow! Kevin and I are embarking on a 10 mile city winter wonderland hike today. Hope you guys have fun, and stay warm!
How fun for them! It is soooo beautiful! Hope Corbin LOVES it!Shay
YAY for the rolling from back to front! Lily Bean is SO close as well. WOohoo!!We're excited to take the baby out too. I can't wait to see photos and how they react (Corbin and Lily that is hehe)!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Other firsts this week too...Corbin is cutting his first tooth. The little white bumps have surfaced. And he can now roll over from his back to his front. No more lying on his back. As soon as you put him down he rolls over to the front!
Hooray for first snow! Kevin and I are embarking on a 10 mile city winter wonderland hike today. Hope you guys have fun, and stay warm!
How fun for them! It is soooo beautiful! Hope Corbin LOVES it!
Shay
YAY for the rolling from back to front! Lily Bean is SO close as well. WOohoo!!
We're excited to take the baby out too. I can't wait to see photos and how they react (Corbin and Lily that is hehe)!
Post a Comment