
Corbin is one half year today. 6 months! Wholly cow! I have a six month old! There is a snow storm outside. It's almost Christmas. And I have a six month old! Here are a few things he is doing now.
1. He can completely sit up on his own. Sometimes he falls over and bonks his head. Other times he gently leans over and rolls to his stomach.
2. He can roll from his back to his stomach to the left side.
3. He does a million push ups and kicks his feet and hands like he is swimming.
4. He scoots his way around by pushing up and then going down in a different direction. Sometimes he scoots himself backwards from pushing up and back.
5. We set him down a couple of times now and left the room and came back and he had moved several feet. One time he had ornaments in his mouth. Yesterday he moved across the rug and had a present in his mouth. We never see him move this much but he does!
6. He can roll onto his back from his stomach but doesn't do it much.
7. He has eaten rice cereal, avacado, sweet potato, green beans, and squash. Pears will be next.
8. He is cutting a tooth. Right bottom.
9. He rolls onto his stomach now to sleep sometimes and dosent roll back.
10. He is still waking up more than once a night but is putting himself back to sleep.
11. He LOVES pee-ka-boo.
12. He likes to sing songs.
13. He makes all kinds of noises. His latest is a grunt or a growl.
14. He is the best and I LOVE him SOOO much!



Earlier this morning, Corbin thought the snow coming down was pretty cool. Better to look at it than be in it, he thought. There is WAY more snow now.


There is probably 4-5 inches out. Adam is still at school. Who knows when he will get home. There was school for everyone in the county this morning, then it started snowing. It's nasty out there. We went out to try to go to play group and stop by LeSwabb one more time for chains for the Nissan, Jed and Kara are driving it to Bend this weekend. By the time we got to LeSwabb the roads were bad. I decided to head home in order to try to make it up the hill this time. On Sat. night during book club it started snowing. Everyone left to get home safely. 4 of us live on or at the top of big hills, so we wanted to try to make it up. My friend Aki was driving her little Honda Fit, not a snow car, and we decided to try to go around the big hill by going on a smaller more gradual hill. But we got stopped because of a 20 car pile up. Then we tried to go another way but got stuck and then the traffic on Lakeway was all backed up the other way because of the pile up. So we headed back towards the big hill. Jen had said she made it up to her turn off but then had to stop because of a car coming down the hill. She said you could make it if no one was in front of you and you could just gun it. So we made our way there... lots of people were out, slipping all over the place. We gunned it up the hill and made it half way. We pulled onto a street and decided to walk the rest of the way and Aki's husband would meet us at the top with their Subaru and take me home. Right after we pulled over. We saw 2 cars go sliding down the hill. One into the guard rail across from us, the other one bounced off the first car, the guard rail, and was doing circles down the hill! It was crazy! I finally made it home safe and sound. Adam and Corbin were warm and dry inside. I was REALLY glad I didn't have Corbin with me. So today, I stopped at Julie's house and she helped me put on the chains while Corbin slept in the car. I made it up the hill! If I didn't have chains, I wouldn't have. I brought the Becco with me and Corbin's snow suit just incase we had to walk! Now I just wonder when Adam will be home... Most likely no school for him tomorrow unless we get balmy weather!
3 comments:
#15 on the list for you: He has HAIR!! Or at least, more hair than when I last saw him. Hehe. How cute! It looks light brown. Is it or am I mistaken?
SO cute that he's sitting up on his own. Lily's getting there. Slowly but surely. Hehe.
Your little man is a cutie. Absolute cutie!
Yep. He has hair. He lost it when he was about 2 months. Or at least some of it. Now it has grown back in. Light brown, really light in some spots. It's also REALLY long next to his ears and on top of his head where he didn't loose it! Ha! Like an old man :-)
Very cute pictures Erin. Corbin looks like he is just dying to go outside. It is just beautiful out...we love it!
Shay
Post a Comment