
We got Corbin all dressed up to go and see a Santa today. I wish all Santa's had real beards, especially when they expect you to pay money for it. Needless to say, this Santa had a fake beard and it was expensive. We did bring some canned goods to donate so we got a free magnet picture. Corbin did the classic cry as soon as we handed him over to the fake Santa. I would cry too if I couldn't see his mouth or cheeks and he didn't talk because his beard would fall down if he did. Oh well. I am sure it will still be cute! We might try to find another Santa this week. I am sure there are tons around. We are headed to a Christmas Party tonight so Corbin gets to still be all dressed up! He fell asleep on the way home. I guess it was too much for him :-)



Just some cute toes photos for you!
At some point when I am not pressed for time I will write about our last week. We have been doing a little experimenting with some sleep strategies because I had hit my limit of Corbin waking up every 3 hours and not going back down to sleep. I want to have time to write about it.
Have a good weekend! Stay tuned for Apples 14.
7 comments:
Nice candy-cane hat, Corb!
It's so crazy how flexible babies are. Has he ever gotten those toes all the way to his mouth?
Have fun Christmas partying.
Wait a second...I just tried to put my own toes in my mouth and succeeded. I'm no longer impressed ;)
What a cutie! Can't wait to see the Santa pic!
Should I be worried that Kevin tried to put his feet in his mouth? :)
I can't wait to see the pictures of Corbin with Santa! I was thinking of doing the same for Lily, but she's so nervous with strangers as it is, we might just pass on it this year.
And I've been meaning to ask you about how the sleep thing is going. I have to update Lily's site about her sleep issues as well (nowhere as unpredictable as yours though). I can't wait for the update. :)
P.S. These toes photos are CUTE!! Oh goodness, I had to show Dave. I love those Thirsties diapers too. ;) Hehe.
Yes, he can put them in his mouth but it's mostly when he is naked. For his later self, I am trying to not get too many shots of his naked little front in that position:-) I am constantly trying to get shots of him doing things that he always does when I don't have my camera!
flexible??! ... well...he is a Shaffer.... at least he has an Uncle Kevin who could walk on his knees with his feet behind his head. I was also just thinking today, we need to put a Santa hat on Mark and take a Santa photo! Have fun celebrating baby's first Christmas!
Post a Comment