Yesterday he started grasping and holding things with two hands. His now not only bats at his mobiles but he can grasp them and pull them to his mouth, with both hands. He was getting frustrated at the black and white clowns on his gym because they were attached and once he got a hold of them, they wouldn't make it to his mouth! So he liked some of the other toys that I attached and were easier for him to get them into his mouth. He also really likes this one rattle that he can hold, shake around, and put into his mouth. Do you hear a pattern!
We also went to our first Doctor's appointment that was not routine. I thought he might have an ear infection. But he doesn't. He had a small cold last week, wasn't sleeping well, and fussier. I think he must just be changing and growing. And we had our first fall and injury. We went for a walk the other day. I had him in the front pack and I had to get off the pavement for a stupid car that didn't want to give us any room. When I stepped back onto the pavement, I rolled my ankle and went down. I fell and skinned by knee, used my hand to protect Corbin and he got a scratch on his forehead either from his own fingers, or from the buckle. It scared us both!
Ok... he's waking up from his nap. Gotta go!
Ok... he's waking up from his nap. Gotta go!
6 comments:
Those are such cute photos!! We just got home, so we'll be posting photos sometime tonight too. It was awesome seeing the two babies interact with each other. Corbin is doing so awesome. :) I'm glad the fall wasn't too bad. Falls scare me. Heh. See you soon!
Yikes! Keep those feet under you! Glad you guys are okay. You guys planning a trip down here anytime, or do we need to schedule ourselves into your weekend plans sometime? :) Corbin looks great! I can't believe how quickly these little guys are growing!
Wow, Corbin is changing so much! We're going to have to get a visit in with you guys before too long.
glad you kids are okay! how scary!
See? Those slings are dangerous!
Ha! Yeah, I was going to mention your encounter with the anti sling man and say something about how if he had been just in my arms, he would have hit the pavement hard. Good thing he was in the sling- so there anti-sling man!
Post a Comment