
Ok. So we have done it. Corbin is officially sleeping unswaddled! And mostly in his own crib in his own room! Ask me how I am doing? Mostly good. I miss him. But it's really nice to be able to get ready for bed without making a peep, or not turning on any lights. He has been coming back to our room when he wakes up to nurse between 2-4 am. So I get a little of both worlds. He is doing great and sleeping unswaddled. Blue Softy probably helps too :-)

He is also building that core strength. He is getting so strong. He can sit up by himself for a few seconds before falling over. Any day now he is going to roll from his back to his front. And he is noticing his toes! I will try to get a picture of him with them in his hands.
These next few shots, he was just too cute for me not to post them. We were watching the baseball game.





Oh, I love him!
3 comments:
WHAT A CUTIE!!! He's getting so big!! :)
What a little sweetheart!! He gets cuter by the day, I swear!
Yay for sleeping in his crib! :D I am SO dreading that day when we move her into her crib. I will miss her so much.
I think we have maybe two more months before we have to officially move her to her crib.
Hey, how does Griffin do with the crib? Does he jump into it? Tink does that and we're a little apprehensive about her doing that when/if Lily's in the crib. We're thinking of getting a crib net, but not entirely convinced yet.
No Gryffin has never jumped in the crib. He tried to once before Corbin was born, but I caught him and made a loud noise and said NO! He has never tried, to my knowledge, since then. We keep the door closed when he is sleeping, in our room, or his, so Gryffin can't go in.
Post a Comment