This first photo inspired me to find the other one with me, Jed, and my grandpa. My photo search turned into a small project of generations. We only have a select few photos of Adam and me when we were little, our parents have most of them. And I didn't have any from our father's side. But from what I could find on my short search today, this is what I created with picnik. I hope you enjoy! It was fun to make.




It's amazing to me to see the similarities in Corbin from both of us. Everyone thinks he looks like Adam when they see the two of them together now. I think it's Adam's round, bald head and the nose that they share...but after doing this, you can definitely see me in there too!
5 comments:
That is so great Erin! I love too see all the similarities... it IS really amazing. I like the one of Dani on the floor juxtaposed with you and Jed and your grandpa. Thanks!
Also that last post was great too. Sounds like a good traveler!
What a great project! I see the similarities especially with Adam, but I see them with you as well! I gotta see if I can dig up old photos of us. I have some of Dave but it's harder to find some of me as I'm not sure I have baby photos of me from Vietnam... hmmmm...
Woowee, fancy new layout! Looks great! Love the generational photos!
Pretty cool pics! Like the new header! :)
You're right, I've definitely always thought Corbin looks a lot like Adam, but he looks exactly like both of you as babies. Weird how that works.
I agree, the new header is good. "Adventures with Erin and Adam and Corbin"...When will Corbin have his first post, I wonder?
Post a Comment