Lots of work going on this weekend, mostly by me. Erin was busy with other things. I put a shelf in the baby room closet, which basically finishes that off, except for trim. Mowed the lawn. Ran a bunch of errands. Cleaned the shower. Vacuumed.
The chickens are nearly ready to be outside, but their coop is not. I mean, they could go out there, but they'd just get eaten like the last ones. And I'd prefer that they stay undigested. We still need two more names. For the chickens. Though we need some boy names for Dweezy, too. Anyway, as I was saying, the coop needs defensive upgrades. So I started on that. It shouldn't take too long, and then we can start sending food scraps and weeds to the hens for fertilizer conversion action.
I made a hoop house last weekend, but don't have pictures of it yet. Later. It's got tomatoes and peppers and basil in it. Yay. Yay!
So we're all ready for baby here. It could come tomorrow. Or it could come in a month. Which would suck. I don't think it will be a month, because the baby has "dropped," and is copletely in position for departure/entry. So we'll see.
The chickens are nearly ready to be outside, but their coop is not. I mean, they could go out there, but they'd just get eaten like the last ones. And I'd prefer that they stay undigested. We still need two more names. For the chickens. Though we need some boy names for Dweezy, too. Anyway, as I was saying, the coop needs defensive upgrades. So I started on that. It shouldn't take too long, and then we can start sending food scraps and weeds to the hens for fertilizer conversion action.
I made a hoop house last weekend, but don't have pictures of it yet. Later. It's got tomatoes and peppers and basil in it. Yay. Yay!
So we're all ready for baby here. It could come tomorrow. Or it could come in a month. Which would suck. I don't think it will be a month, because the baby has "dropped," and is copletely in position for departure/entry. So we'll see.
3 comments:
Holy cow, Erin, you really popped out these last couple of weeks! It's like you exponentially got a lot bigger. How cool!
The room looks absolutely fantabulous! Good work, Adam. :)
I second the "holy cow!" You definitely look a lot bigger than you did 2 weeks ago!
I'm impressed with all your projects, that changing table looks excellent! Has the hoop house been enough to keep your basil and tomatoes happy even with the annoyingly frigid weather we've been having? Hopefully so. We were going to plant some of each a couple weeks ago, sans hoop house, but we didn't get around to it and now I'm glad we didn't. We'll let the people with the greenhouses keep growing them for us for a while longer!
By the way...whaaaa?!! You going to be PARENTS soon!
Post a Comment