Wednesday, June 18, 2008

32 hours of wonderfulness

They told me time would fly by, but it seems like only yesterday I wasn't a dad.

Heh.

Erin and Corbin are sleeping away. They are both beautiful and wonderful and amazing. I love them so much!

Here are some pictures from the last 32 hours. Also, check out Aunt Meghan's blog; she has some nice pictures there, too.

The very first picture!


The grandmas get a look. They have been a huge help! Thanks Moms! We love you!


Our midwife Winni (center) and her assistant Nicole. They were great. Anyone look tired in that photo?

The first visitors.


Oh, really.

See? I told you they were beautiful and wonderful and amazing. And I don't need a picture to prove it. But it's a nice picture, so I'll share it.



Mom and Corby and Grandma and Gryffin and Brindzi

That's what I see right now when I look right. Pretty excellent view.

8 comments:

Meghan said...

What a beautiful family! I've been little miss teary today, it's so crazy and wonderful that you and Erin are parents, and have such a beautiful baby. Can't wait to see you guys again!

Sweet Mess said...

Yes. Beautiful.

pixiedash said...

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. My eyes are all filled with tears. Erin does look very beautiful and in love in all those pictures. :) Thanks for posting pics and updates!

babyjenks said...

thank you for the photos indeed. you are all beautiful. congrats again! i can't wait to see you all in september :)!

he's so cute and tiny!

love to you all

Becky said...

Congratulations Erin and Adam! You are both glowing! Here is to beautiful birth and beautiful babies!

Anonymous said...

You guys look so happy! And rightly so, what a journey and what a cute result. I can't wait to see you all again.

Anonymous said...

Oh Erin and Adam, he is so beautiful and perfect. I can't wait to see him in person. You guys look like you are really taking it all in and loving the whole experience. It is such a wonderful miracle to become parents. Snuggle up and enjoy!

Kim Gasper said...

He's so cute! Congratulations! Can't wait to meet him.