Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A boy you should meet

Corbin _?_ Shaffer
Born Tuesday, June 17, 5:15am
8 pounds 2 ounces
20.5 inches

Home and happy. More later.

*Edit: Later:

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one handsome little man. Congratulations!!

And thank you Corbin for being born today so I could see you before I took off!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world Corbin, you are so beautiful! Erin and Adam, you are amazing! Thanks for letting me be part of his first day!

Anonymous said...

Holy Shit!!!!! You had the baby!!! I was totally expecting it next week and just went on to check out your blog!!! Wow - he's beautiful..........congrats! Can't wait to meet him!!!

Sam Stoner said...

Congratulations guys! Can't wait to meet the little tyke. Hope you're doing well.

Sam

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! WOOHOO I was right about the boy, but not about the date. Hehe. He's BEAUTIFUL!!

Sweet Mess said...

Wow...Wow...Wow......
WOW!
Blessings on the new family. I can't stop tearing up...
Welcome beautiful Corbin!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kind words, everyone! Meghan's already blogged her visit. Check out some more pictures there.

Kat said...

aw shucks, how wonderful.
congratulations and love
to you THREE!
corbin is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

A couple days late, but... CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited for you guys! He's adorable!!!