Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Christmas a little late...

Like I said in my last post, I am way behind! But I use this blog for documentation of our lives so I need to do these, even if it's really late!

Corbin with Santa last year.

Corbin and Eliza with Santa this year.

We celebrated Christmas with Adam's family the weekend before Christmas. Here are a few shots from the day. Corbin is one lucky guy!
"Come in Houston"

Everyone had a little fun with the astronaut helmet!

Then my family came up on late Thursday night before Christmas through the weekend.
Making Cookies with Grammie Dani

Jed, Kara, Great Grandma Marge, Corbin and Eliza on Christmas Eve


Cookies for Santa in his new sweat shirt from Kelcey (thanks!!).

Before Santa

After Santa has arrived!




Ellie opening her stocking with Buppa.


Adam tried to make Monkey bread, he got up at 6 am! But it didn't rise...but it was still yummy gooey sugary dough! We obviously didn't let the rise effect how much we ate!

Even though we celebrated with Adam's family the week before, Susan and Mark came up for the day after dropping Neal off at the airport, on his way to Paris. Corbin and Eliza had all their grandparents (and great) for Christmas. It was pretty special for all of us!


Great Grandpa Dan taking a break from all the chaos.

Erin, Eliza, Great Aunt Mary, Grandpa Dan, Marge, Dani, Kara, Bert-
Mark, Jed (Boo the dog), Adam, Blurry Corbin and Brindzi's head

An attempt at a whole family photo... Corbin was ready to be done and ready for bed. I took some with my new Flip too but can't figure out how to get it on the blog yet (thanks Susan for this one).





Corbin had quite the day. He did great but had a pretty big sugar induced, too many presents, too much excitement melt down before bed... But it was so fun to see Christmas through his eyes!

We bought a Flip video Camera with some Christmas money for ourselves. I took some awesome video that I will upload soon.

We are so fortunate to have such wonderful families. It was really nice to have everyone here for Christmas, although at times chaotic too. We are excited to now add our house into our Christmas rotation.

No comments: