Sunday, January 02, 2011

5 month documentation

I am so behind! Eliza will be 6 months in less than 2 weeks... so here are her 5 month pictures. We have been a little sleep deprived due to our entire house being sick for more than two weeks (ie sleep training out the window- multiple wake up times every night), then Christmas at our house with lots of family members. So next post will include about two weeks of Christmas festivities but for this one... Little Ellie Belly at 5 months!








4 comments:

Garden Street Zoo said...

I can't believe she is already almost 6 months old! It is crazy how fast they grow!

celina said...

I love the pictures with the block titles! Totally stealing this idea for future baby pics. Corbin and Ellie are looking great! Happy New Year :)

Liliana said...

Look at that big smile! She seems like such a happy camper.

grammie s. said...

hi - just reading this.... and TOMORROW she WILL be six months! How did I miss this post earlier?? YES, Eliza does seem like a happy camper! I love those bro and sis photos!