Friday, November 05, 2010

Famous

That I am. It was my first time participating in the event. I think it went quite well. Can't go wrong with Skippyjon Jones.

Corbin and Eliza and Erin came, too. Our family being at an event overflowing with "family time" was interesting, though I was a little removed. The first of many, I suppose.

See, it isn't just Erin who posts on here. See you again in two months.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Yes, it was fun. I got a glimpse of where we will be in about 4 years...going to school events at night :-)

Proud Mom said...

Yes! There will be many nights going out and the kids all love it! You will too cause you love kids! Well.... maybe it will not be so fun going out in the pouring rain when you'd rather be home snuggling up or telling jokes :)
But.... I was so surprised to see that photo of Adam!! Yes!! You ARE famous!! What a great idea!