Here's what we have been up to besides having a baby.
A 4th of July morning breakfast.
A 4th of July morning breakfast.
And since I have done no belly shots, or even very little pictures of me the whole pregnancy, here are a few 40 week shots (especially for Kelcey).
It's funny during my pregnancy with Corbin I loved being pregnant. I think pregnant women are SO beautiful. I like the way I looked being pregnant. For once I had an excuse for being and feeling fat that society accepts. This time I have felt very little or none of the same feelings about my pregnant body. It might be due to the fact that I didn't ever loose all my baby weight from before. My end pregnancy weight with Corbin was only a few pounds from my max weight at the end of college and this time I have surpassed that a long time ago. It could be that a few weeks ago I started to develop stretch marks that didn't show up before. Who knows... but I finally took some shots (thanks Kelcey for encouraging me to). Here are my belly shots from my pregnancy with Corbin.
Corbin also wanted to be in some pictures.
Although the week started out cold and gray, it's now in the mid 80's and sunny! Time to get into the pool and go to the beach!
1 comment:
Would have LOVED to take belly shots of you. :) You make a very beautiful pregnant lady, back then AND now! I can't wait to see pics of the lovely new baby Shaffer.
Post a Comment