Here are some progression shots. Next time we take one we will update the "Belly Shots" post.
17 weeks
20 weeks
24 weeks
28 Weeks
32 Weeks
37 Weeks
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Whew for that disclaimer. I was starting to wonder. Though, to tell you the truth, I love "Dweezil" as a nickname. It's rather cute and it grows on me!
The tummy is growing!! How AWESOME!! It's so lovely. I love seeing these belly shots.
Sure, it's just a temporary name for now, but just wait, it'll grow on you. Besides, it might start looking pretty easy and convenient if you're still looking for a name in a couple months.
Don't worry, Erin, even if Adam is constantly referring to the baby as Dweezil Monger, it will only be confused about what it's real name is for the first few years.
The English language needs a gender neutral term to replace he/she that sounds a little more personal than "it."
3 comments:
Whew for that disclaimer. I was starting to wonder. Though, to tell you the truth, I love "Dweezil" as a nickname. It's rather cute and it grows on me!
The tummy is growing!! How AWESOME!! It's so lovely. I love seeing these belly shots.
Dweezil Monger!
Sure, it's just a temporary name for now, but just wait, it'll grow on you. Besides, it might start looking pretty easy and convenient if you're still looking for a name in a couple months.
Don't worry, Erin, even if Adam is constantly referring to the baby as Dweezil Monger, it will only be confused about what it's real name is for the first few years.
The English language needs a gender neutral term to replace he/she that sounds a little more personal than "it."
Post a Comment