Thursday, August 28, 2008

Rockin 'n' Rollin

I set Corbin down on his tummy this morning while I brushed my teeth. I was thinking that it was around this time when Becky said Brody rolled one day and she had missed it. She set him down and came back and he was on his back. And then lo and behold I went to go and get Corbin and he was on his back! I called Adam right away and said he rolled. While I was talking with him I set him on his tummy again and he did it again! So I ran down and got the camera and caught it!



My little guy is rolling!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! That's totally awesome!! Great work, Corbin! And a cutie pie while doing it, too!

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Corb! That's an impressive show of neck strength, too. I'm pretty sure I couldn't lie on my stomach with my head for that long.

Cute onesie, too ;)

Anonymous said...

up...with my head UP for that long.

It's been rough since the "preview comment" button's been gone.

Meghan said...

A rolling Corbchops! I'm so proud!

Erin said...

That's a sleep sack, Kevin. Geese get the baby clothes right :-) Ha, just joking. He loves it because it came from a pretty cool aunt and uncle!

Kat said...

man, to think that he missed the summer olypmics by just under a week....
a gold medal in my book

Jill said...

hooray for corbin! that's pretty cool. :)