Corbin has been playing with this bunny for a while now. Although he has no control he does know that if he swings his hand, it will hit it and move. Pretty fun!
OH! How exciting! It is these small things that are actually SO huge. It brought tears because it reminded me of Lili in that same position months ago. As they say, "it changes so fast" and it does. How sweet to have caught this moment on tape.
He has been doing this a lot lately. I just finally got the idea from Helen to capture it on video. It's much more exciting on video than just a picture. He spent our whole dinner and a card game doing it tonight. It just puts him in a trance:-)
YAY! That is TOTALLY on purpose, Erin! He's doing so well! Lily Bean is also doing the same, but with a little less purpose than Corbin here. She is trying SO hard to hit her little ring thingies and knows that if she keeps waving her hands, eventually it'll hit. Hehe. I looove baby videos. Keep them coming!
Yay! That was totally on purpose! I love baby videos, keep them coming!
Lily Bean is practicing trying to use her hands to "coordinate" how she hits her play ring thingies too... most of the time she misses and gets all frustrated, but when she hits it, she gets sooo excited and starts squealing. I need to capture that on video too. Hehee.
8 comments:
Cutest thing ever! I love his little giggles! What a little smarty you have!
OH!
How exciting! It is these small things that are actually SO huge. It brought tears because it reminded me of Lili in that same position months ago. As they say, "it changes so fast" and it does. How sweet to have caught this moment on tape.
He has been doing this a lot lately. I just finally got the idea from Helen to capture it on video. It's much more exciting on video than just a picture. He spent our whole dinner and a card game doing it tonight. It just puts him in a trance:-)
that's a bunny? it looks like a baby hippo to me! very cute...
that looks pretty on-purpose to me. look at that smile!
YAY! That is TOTALLY on purpose, Erin! He's doing so well! Lily Bean is also doing the same, but with a little less purpose than Corbin here. She is trying SO hard to hit her little ring thingies and knows that if she keeps waving her hands, eventually it'll hit. Hehe. I looove baby videos. Keep them coming!
Yay! That was totally on purpose! I love baby videos, keep them coming!
Lily Bean is practicing trying to use her hands to "coordinate" how she hits her play ring thingies too... most of the time she misses and gets all frustrated, but when she hits it, she gets sooo excited and starts squealing. I need to capture that on video too. Hehee.
(Oops.. sorry, I posted twice.. I didn't know the first one went through!)
Post a Comment