Yes, we are still here. A couple people have mentioned that I haven't been writing as much. It's called two kids and taking less pictures. I think about blogs in my head all the time but don't seem to get them written down. I am loving my two kids up and at the same time they are challenging me at every turn! I am either absolutely blown away by Corbin's imagination, brilliance, funniness, and love or want to kill him. We recently read "Positive Discipline" for my mom's group and Adam and I are going to take a class on it later in the month. I need all the help I can get.
Eliza is also a little love. My love for her grows each day, except maybe at 3 am when she won't sleep :-) She is such a little ham. Her latest trick is to giggle and blow raspberries while doing her army crawl across the floor and try to stand up on anything she can. She only wants to stand these days. And if she can do it by herself, the better. And oh her giggles and those dimples :-) She is also challenging me with her lack of sleep schedule. Nighttime sleep, nap sleep, all sleep. She also has two new cute little bottom teeth. I keep trying to get a good picture but not one yet. Corbin was really excited he finally saw them yesterday.
Here are a couple of videos because I haven't taken any pictures except on my phone for a while.
Eliza is also a little love. My love for her grows each day, except maybe at 3 am when she won't sleep :-) She is such a little ham. Her latest trick is to giggle and blow raspberries while doing her army crawl across the floor and try to stand up on anything she can. She only wants to stand these days. And if she can do it by herself, the better. And oh her giggles and those dimples :-) She is also challenging me with her lack of sleep schedule. Nighttime sleep, nap sleep, all sleep. She also has two new cute little bottom teeth. I keep trying to get a good picture but not one yet. Corbin was really excited he finally saw them yesterday.
Here are a couple of videos because I haven't taken any pictures except on my phone for a while.
We made some yummy cupcakes today. Corbin got to lick the spoon.
I feel a little bad for posting this but it was just too funny... I can't leave the room any more (or video I guess either) without her pulling herself up on anything. She is still a little unstable when she gets up, obviously. She is even trying to move from one thing to another, like from the block to me. She is also cruising around things already.
Eliza and her good friend Miles during the Super Bowl.
No comments:
Post a Comment