Bathroom is done. Well almost done. I have to patch the old towel rack holes and then do a quick touch up of paint. But other than that I am DONE! I also need to figure out where to put the laundry detergent but I think it looks great. We used some paint from the hall instead of choosing and paying for more paint. We picked Marmoleum and I REALLY like it! Then I added some color by painting the cabinet blue and bringing in some other colors that were already in the rug. New light fixtures and towel rack also make it feel new. Although we found some other major wiring problems while trying to put in the new light fixtures...but we are not going there now. Ugh. This house is full of things like that.
It's more cramped than we were hoping. At first the hoses and such were ugly and showing but then we put up a curtain. Chris did a great job. It was more than we were expecting but I think we will be glad it's done. Here are the shots.
It's more cramped than we were hoping. At first the hoses and such were ugly and showing but then we put up a curtain. Chris did a great job. It was more than we were expecting but I think we will be glad it's done. Here are the shots.
Done done done!
1 comment:
I think the curtain solution looks great - plus it gives the room a nice pop of color. Nice work!
Post a Comment