This was our first eggs from our new chickens! Jill and Paul bought the chicks and gave us some. Theirs are roosting, ours are not. But we have eggs first! Dumb chicks get laid first I guess :-)
Wow, that's so awesome!! We have neighbors here that we buy free-range eggs from since we don't have chickens ourselves. Reminds me of when I was a kid and we kept chickens that laid eggs. Hehe. It's always so fun to find the first eggs!
10 comments:
Yay! How exciting to have eggs again!
WHAT THE HELL!!????!!!! i'm gonna haf ta have a little chat with our supposed "chickens". :)
Perhaps it is a case of "the dumber the chickens, the quicker the eggs." They still sleep on the ground.
I don't get what is going on here... is it the chicken or the egg that made that dent?
This was our first eggs from our new chickens! Jill and Paul bought the chicks and gave us some. Theirs are roosting, ours are not. But we have eggs first! Dumb chicks get laid first I guess :-)
Cool egg!
Wow, that's so awesome!! We have neighbors here that we buy free-range eggs from since we don't have chickens ourselves. Reminds me of when I was a kid and we kept chickens that laid eggs. Hehe. It's always so fun to find the first eggs!
but does it have a dent in it???
yes, it looks like a small crack or dent. Who knows where it came from or why it's there.
It just looks like an imperfection in the shell to me.
Post a Comment