Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Friends

Friends. Right now Corbin and Brody don't have a choice but we have great hopes that this will be lasting friendship! I have images of them tromping through the woods with their dogs in tow going to make a fort behind Kevin and Becky's house. Or riding their bikes from one house to the other, but there is that HUGE hill. I am not necessarily friends with my baby friends but I am still good friends with many of my elementary school friends. Some of them for 23 years! Who knows where this friendship will go. But for right now it's just too cute and I love getting these kind of photos.



3 comments:

Sweet Mess said...

I love this series of shots. Look at the smile- what a heart melter and a ham all wrapped up in that one cute smile!

Kendal said...

oh man those guys are cute!

Anonymous said...

Aawww!!! My sister-in-law is giving birth this October, so we're hoping Lily and her new baby girl will share the same thing too! Hehe.