Monday, July 21, 2008

A movie for us, and a movie for you

We've written about Corbin's first outing. Now it's our turn.

The Hinkley grandparents came up for the weekend. It was our anniversary Saturday, so we thought we'd leave Corb with them and try to see a movie.

Well, Erin made it to the car before she started crying and wondering if we were bad parents. She got over it, though. Well, enough that we could go to the movie, anyway. We saw WALL•E, and went for ice cream afterward. But we were ready to see Corbin again by the end of the night. Actually, we were ready to see him again immediately after leaving him, but...we had a movie to see. He was great for his grandparents (they "worked through" a few fussy times), and was sleeping when we got back.

Who knows how many more movies we'll get to see this summer. But it was nice this once.

Here's a movie for you, too.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tomorrow's our one year wedding anniversary, and we were thinking of leaving her with Nana too. I don't know how I'm gonna handle that. :P You guys did good!!

Sweet Mess said...

SOOOOO cute.
so cute.
good for you guys for going out. I bet your parents loved that!

Meghan said...

Yeah for going out! Was it Bert's first meeting with Corbin? That video is great, I love hearing his little noises!

Anonymous said...

Pretty darn cute! I like the video post, that is quite a smile he's got. And yes, good job going out on the town. Maybe Meghan and I will have to come visit and shoo you out of the house, too... When you're ready for another separation, of course.

Haven't seen Wall-e yet, but plan to. We did go see Batman at the Cinerama last weekend, which was suuweeet.

Jill said...

CUTE!! WALL-E was good, huh? :) Hope the ice cream was tasty too!