Tuesday, July 22, 2008

5 weeks

I keep meaning to write a post every day. That way I can post a few pictures from that day and not have to take too much time to write everything... but that hasn't happened. Oh well. Here are a few shots from the last few days.

Here he is with Grandpa! He looks pretty content in grandpa's arms :-)

His first Raspberry picking adventure. Little does he know that he will have to do this every summer, with strawberries, blueberries, and blackberries!

But he knows how to get out of it pretty good. "Mom, I am HUNGRY!" So we found a spot in the shade/sun with a view of Mt. Baker and had some lunch.

Yesterday we made two trips to town. Once to have coffee with Tara but then he got really hungry right as were leaving so I didn't want to risk a Co-op trip or do another feeding in the car. So we went home. Then we ventured downtown again to go to the Co-op and the card store and saw Tara and Jeff! Tara just can't get enough of him either.

This is his new "crack mobile" Brody recommended it and named it such. Corbin is just now getting the hang of it.

And here is is today. Five weeks old. Looking cute as ever on dad's legs. He and dad are now tired from a not quite as successful bottle feeding. I will go rescue them both.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cool! It's good to see Tara and Jeff. Haven't seen either of them in a long, long time.

Wow, Corbin is growing so fast! He looks older with every picture, and definitely bigger than he did in the first few pics of following his birth. What a cutie pie. I love his facial expressions. :)

Jill said...

wow - so much fun!! gotta love summer!