When with this ridiculousness end?
No school again tomorrow, Friday, giving us an entire week off following Thanksgiving. All together, this leaves us with an epic 11-day weekend, longer than a normal Spring Break.
We're headed up toward Baker tomorrow, to get in some cross-country skiing on some newly groomed trails with our friend Jill. Then it's the real weekend, which we'll probably spend doing real weekend things, like cleaning, and playing soccer, and...stuff.
We ventured out for a movie today (Flushed Away). I was surprised to find the roads still in fairly poor condition. Lots of ice ruts, even on major roads like Sunset and Meridian. Still, we expected to go to school tomorrow.
By now we're really going to feel it in June (summer is now one week farther away) but, as before, I won't be complaining as I glide on fresh-set tracks at Salmon Ridge tomorrow. Ah...
No comments:
Post a Comment