Monday, March 27, 2006

Random mumblings

Wow. This is my first ever blog post. Adam seems to think that I should post something but I am not as good at writing nonsense ramblings as he is :-) I could tell you all about my day but that really isn't exciting. We haven't really ridden our bikes since Sat, except the .5 miles to our soccer game yesterday. And Yes I know that it was almost exactly .5 miles because of my new fangled computer that sits on my handlebars. It also, so nicely, lets me know how slow I am going, especially up hill. I like to think of it as a way to gauge that I will hopefully get faster and I will have the evidence to prove it. I will tell you that our ASSes were very sore after our ride on Sat. I guess that is to be expected.

1 comment:

Adam said...

Are you sayin' my posts are nonsense? Huh? Bring it!