Friday, March 24, 2006

So it begins

This is our test run! Our maiden voyage! Our first foray!

We're thinking about the possibility of using a blog to record our Europe trip this summer. So we're trying it out. And why not start now? Why not? There is no "Why not?" There is only "Yes." So here we go.

Our inaugural post features our brand new 2006 Novara Randonee bicycles. Yow! We picked them up this evening, took a quick ride to the library, which was closed, and the grocery store, which had exactly the tortillas we were looking for.

See for yourself! We're dang excited. And I mean dang.

Tada! It fits!I think someone needs to mow the lawn. It's up to my ankles! Yow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet rides! Radfahren = bicycling in German, so you can tell folks "wir fahren rad" and it's a nice pun. Ja.

Anonymous said...

sweet bikes y'all!!!
your going to have some tough butts after this adventure. saw jed this am, being beccers b-day and all. made me miss you. going to see music with him tonight, toubab krewe. have you heard them? i like the blog idea.

Anonymous said...

Have you taken them off any sweet jumps? Hope you got to go for a lovely bike ride this morning. I just got back from a 5 mile run. I'm training for a half-marthon in June. A little scary that I'll have to run almost triple that distance. I think I have a little more training to do. I definitely like the European blog idea. I'm impressed with your technological skills here.