Went on a 25-mile ride around Lake Samish today. We think the seats on our new bikes are a little harder than the old ones. Er, we feel the seats are harder. We'll probably feel it tomorrow, as well.
Now we just have to figure out where to put them.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Looks like a couple of sweet bikes. I just bought one myself last week. Not the same exact bike, but a novarra element. Yes, my butt is a bit sore, too.
Yeah, Mom said you had gotten one, as well. She couldn't remember the name, though.
The Element will be a good one for you, probably. Seems like there would be lots of advantages to having a bike that can travel on so many different terrains. Have you put a rack on it yet? Will the disc brakes cause any problems there? I wonder. Anyways, I'm excited for you. Time to ride!
2 comments:
Looks like a couple of sweet bikes. I just bought one myself last week. Not the same exact bike, but a novarra element. Yes, my butt is a bit sore, too.
Yeah, Mom said you had gotten one, as well. She couldn't remember the name, though.
The Element will be a good one for you, probably. Seems like there would be lots of advantages to having a bike that can travel on so many different terrains. Have you put a rack on it yet? Will the disc brakes cause any problems there? I wonder. Anyways, I'm excited for you. Time to ride!
And now you have to check out this.
Post a Comment