Saturday, April 08, 2006

Match-makers

We're matching, a little too much, perhaps. Our bikes are exactly the same, our jackets are exactly the same, our panniers look the same (though at least they're different colors). Even our new helmets are close to the same color. Yeesh. Is this a good thing, a bad thing, or just too cute to specify? The problem is, when we find a quality piece of merchandise that we need, why keep looking for a different one, just so that we won't look exactly the same? That's my opinion anyway. Erin's doesn't seem very happy about it. But we'll survive.

Maybe people won't notice. They'll think they've got double vision. Either that or they'll develop a strange hankerin' for Doublemint gum.

1 comment:

Erin said...

You are too funny. I just always swore I would never be one of those couples you see walking down the street in matching track suits. I guess matching bike stuff is better than track suits, eh?