We got a swing for Corbin this weekend. He has outgrown the baby swing and needed something new. Adam wanted to get him a single rope swing with a little seat. So here it its. He loves it and figured out how to get on all by himself after not much time at all.
I found some super cute matching Jammies on Old Navy a while ago. Eliza is finally big enough to wear them. Corbin thought it was super cool to wear the same jammies as Ellie.
On another note... I am mourning the death of the nap. Ugh. It's not completely gone but it's on its way out. In the last two weeks we have had about 2-3 naps. I am still doing the whole nap routine and he needs to stay in him room for about an hour and a half. He can read and then play quietly. He usually reads for about 30 min to an hour then needs to go to the bathroom and then wants to play puzzles or something. We are working on not coming down till his clock says 3:00. It's been mostly working. The hard part is changing the schedule on the other side of nap... getting dinner, bath, and bedtime moved up. I will keep you updated.
3 comments:
Ooh, I like the idea of "make her laugh" instead of bonking her on the head. Today Jack said, "Mama, Diego doesn't like to be pushed or stepped on and he doesn't like it when I hit him on the head with a hammer." HOLY S*&T he definitely doesn't like that!!
I'll have to remember the "make her laugh..." line, too. It's funny what the kids will confess to doing. Arlo has gotten in trouble with our dog (while I was nursing Louie) because he kicked her and threw rocks at her. Hmmm...I can't wait until he tells me what he does to his little brother. Hide those toy hammers!
Kate will love visiting your house with the swings. She loves to swing! She actually loves to watch the videos you post of Corbin and Ellie. Her current favorite is the bathtub one. She asks to watch it almost daily.
Post a Comment