Monday, May 09, 2011

Haircut

Usually Erin is great at giving haircuts. I start, she finishes. We've done the same with Corbin. I hate paying for haircuts, and haven't for years.

Tonight was haircut night.

Yeah, We look pretty good.

Except, tonight Erin also decided it was time I pay for haircuts.

Mother Hubbard.

I didn't tell Erin I had already taken off the length guide thingy. She didn't look. And so.

I usually go 1/4 inch. So we went over again with 1/8, which is really short, by the way. Now it doesn't look quite as bad, but it still looks...bad. And you can see my C-3P0 on/off switch more, which I don't really mind.

Anyway, my students should enjoy it tomorrow.

I thought about just taking a black Sharpie and writing "hairror."

4 comments:

Kevin said...

Whoops! Maybe you should give the clean-shaven-head-with-a-full-beard look a try! But I hear ya, I haven't paid for a haircut in 9 years.

TKlein said...

The balder I get, the shorter I like my hair. You ought to just go for it - to the skin (or as close as the electric will allow - I don't care for a bic-ed shave myself). It's worth it for not having to cut as often. I also haven't paid for a haircut since 2001 - who wants to spend 20 bucks on a clipper job? The two mirror setup works for me (Sabe's a good helper when I've needed it, but ain't nobody as thorough as me!)

Sweet Mess said...

That is so funny. Your students won't let you forget this one!

My dad has tried to sharpie in cutting mistakes~ the students notice that... and they NEVER let you live that down.

Erin said...

I was laughing so hard! I am glad you were too. It was just too funny. Today you hardly notice it. Hair grows. Sharpies don't.