That is how many people have visited our blog since July of 2008. Almost 10,000! That sounds like a lot! We started this blog in March of 2006, more than 2 years before we got a counter....so who really knows how many people have visited us...but what I really want to know is WHO are all you people???? Who is lurking out there? There are all kinds of cities I don't know people in or wonder who they might be... WHO are you??? You know me. Let's see how many comments we get on this post:-)
10 comments:
I live in your house.
Creepy.
oh man, 9999 hits now, you may have to throw yourselves a party in a couple minutes!
I'm not one of your lurkers, but Meghan has been wondering the same thing about all the hits on her blog. Comments are good!
I might be visiting from some foreign places like Hilo, HI, and Ellensburg, Wa. Just keeping track of our old Bellingham babygroup.
-Sadie (Audrey's Mom)
You know me. :-)
hi--let's see....assume i check your blog 1xper week. 52 weeks x 4 years =208 times...well that's real conservative, so say 300 visits are from me!!! :)
Scott and I both read your blog - but you already knew that! I just got a counter on mine this summer and it's crazy to see the numbers (although we are WAY behind you!). I don't have the ability to see what cities people are viewing it from though...that's cool! Hope all is well!
I'm a frequent checker - preparing for what life is like with two kids!
So much for bringing out the unknown readers... I knew about all of you :-)
No unknown lurker here either, but I love all the updates. - Bethany
well... I wish I had something super clever to say here, but I am a "We Like Gryffin stalker too. but you know me ;)
Post a Comment