Is tomorrow really July? Uh what happened to June? Our summer is off to a bang! And there is no looking back. The busyness has begun! We don't waste time around here. These pictures are out of order but I had to go with the cutest first and finish with the least cute.
As you saw in the video, Corbin was "playing" and tricking us the other day. It was one of the first times that he has humored us. It was pretty cute. He has been so much fun lately. He is just off exploring the world now that he can walk. And he is communicating with us so much. It's so cool. I need to get some more of his signs on video. When we ask him what a dog says he woofs. When we ask what Gryffin says, he signs the word for cat. He can now ask to eat or drink. His latest funny sign is fish where he also does this super cute fish sound with his lips as well as the sign.
We went down to Bainbridge for the the annual Rotary Auction this weekend. Good stuff cheap. And then off to Vashon for some beach cabin time. Now we are home for less than 2 weeks before Hawaii!
As you saw in the video, Corbin was "playing" and tricking us the other day. It was one of the first times that he has humored us. It was pretty cute. He has been so much fun lately. He is just off exploring the world now that he can walk. And he is communicating with us so much. It's so cool. I need to get some more of his signs on video. When we ask him what a dog says he woofs. When we ask what Gryffin says, he signs the word for cat. He can now ask to eat or drink. His latest funny sign is fish where he also does this super cute fish sound with his lips as well as the sign.
We went down to Bainbridge for the the annual Rotary Auction this weekend. Good stuff cheap. And then off to Vashon for some beach cabin time. Now we are home for less than 2 weeks before Hawaii!
Oh and we are painting our kitchen! It has needed a face lift for a while and since we don't have the money to remodel it fully, it gets a new color, cleans up the dirty cabinets, and maybe even some new nobs. I just haven't figured out what color the cabinets are going to be... I am thinking Orange. But it will be BOLD! I am not sure if I should go with two shades of orange- one for the back of the cabinets and one for the doors. Or just orange doors and a neutral color. Or what to do with the wainscoating... I do know the green though! And there is still a lot of prep to get the cabinets ready to be painted. They need to be washed, then the top ones have oil paint on them so we need to prime them first... oh and we have a walking sometimes one nap taking baby!
4 comments:
It was so much fun having the whole family on Vashon. Hopefully we get another chance to all go down there again this summer. I like the Trickster Corbin video, too, he's such an interactive little guy these days!
Whew! What a weekend! A good practice run for Hawaii, where we might actually want to go in the water :) Love that picture of Kevin and Corbin playing chase, so cute!
I vote for 2 colors on the cabinets!
That video is so great!!! and everything else looks great too. I am in awe of the beauty of where you live so often. and your local meal looks so yummy.
Post a Comment