Saturday, June 06, 2009

heat + babies = kiddie pools

It's been hot this past week. And hot for Bham, in the 80's! So we had to go out and get some pools and have some play dates. Corbin needs a little more time in the water I think. All he wants to do is stand. He won't sit down. He's so funny. He has been talking lots more steps. We keep trying to get it on video. So here is one that isn't too bad. He is probably 1/4 walking and 3/4 crawling. But each day he walks more and more!

And he got a new molar that I noticed yesterday! So last week was probably due to the molar situation. He is working on two more. Soon he will be a champion chewer!



A couple of steps from Corbin.


Brody, Luca, and Jack hung out in the pool. Corbin stood. Corbin aka "REI gangsta"


Look mama, I've got your sunglasses :-)

I am soo cool with these glasses on upside down!

All Corbin wanted to do was stand in the water. Meanwhile, Alden went from one pool to the next and back again.

Becky and Brody chillin in the hammock.

Even Adam had to get in on the kiddie pool action. He needed a little cool down after his ride home from school.

4 comments:

Meghan said...

Looks like a great time! Kevin and I have thought about getting a kiddie pool for ourselves, seeing Adam in there makes it look like even more fun! Keep working on Corbin in the water, he's only got a little over a month til Hawaii!

Helen said...

I love the new-walk look that Corbin has. Hehe. All wobbly like a drunkard. So cute. Lily walks like that too!

Sweet Mess said...

A very nice ending to some great shots! (I am talking about the big guy in the pool) and hooray for Corbin and his huge milestones!!!

Kevin said...

Looks like he's getting the hang of that walking thing!

Yeah, Meghan and I were eying the pools at Fred Meyer a couple weeks ago. I'm jealous, maybe we'll have to get one for next time it heats up.

See you next weekend!