I love summer. We have been doing lots of bike riding (up big hills), gardening, playing, seeing the Sounders, The Bellingham Bells, family, celebrating Eliza's birthday (more to come) and enjoying the sun!
As I was watering the garden tonight I looked around and feel like we are making real progress on the garden and have been able to keep up with this far in the summer. Alas, it will probably go to crazy weeds after our next trip but for now, it's looking like a crazy jungle -in - progress- garden. I thought I would share.
 |
| love my hanging baskets. Thanks to Lynden HS students for growing such great plants in the greenhouse at school. |
 |
| the garlic will come out this week. |
 |
| Our as usual giant artichoke plant |
 |
| loving the flowers around the greenhouse this year. We also hung a shade, to keep it a little cooler in there. |
 |
| Our best crop- volunteer potatoes and nasturtiums. |
 |
| More plants for LHS! |
 |
| The hill, its' pretty weed free at the moment... I have gotten to some spots that have been neglected for 5 years! |
 |
| Raspberries and Strawberries! |
 |
| Our squash and blue berry hill... |
 |
| Squash/pumpkins and blueberries |
 |
| Inside the hoop house |
 |
| Lavender in full bloom. I think next year they will come out. |
 |
| more LHS plants! |
1 comment:
Erin your garden is amazing!!!!!
Post a Comment