A couple of weeks in pictures...




And now this spunky little 15 month old. We knew from day one, she was in charge. But seriously this girl is already deciding what she wants to wear, not wear, what she needs and obviously doesn't need. Today her bottle tops were mis-matched. She refused the bottle, 2 times! And had a complete fit! As soon as Adam switched to the "right" top, she drank it down like nothing was the matter. The other day she refused to wear a sweat shirt I had picked. She kicked and screamed and pointed to another one. As soon as I tried to put the new one one, she stuck her arms right through. She would not let me take it off. She has also done this with shoes and jackets! Seriously! I could go on and on... but man we LOVE her! Just look at that smile :-)




2 comments:
Oh, the wardrobe battle! Last year I think Ruby refused to wear pants every single day, even when the temperature was subzero. Oy!
I love the dining room train you guys built!!!
The dining room train is rad! I also love, love, love the last picture of the two of them walk on the trail together. Sigh. So cute!
Post a Comment