Friday, October 15, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

We journeyed to Stoney Ridge Farm for our annual pumpkin patch adventure (2008 & 2009)last Friday. Aimme, Alden, and Uma joined Becky, Brody, Corbin, Eliza and I this time (as well as Kevin and Grandma Claire). The boys were even less interested in getting their pictures taken this year.




This one just cracks me up. He was so dazed I couldn't get his attention!










3 comments:

Kat said...

i love you guys (duh!), i love your pictures and sharing, but i'm not so much loving the new format...meh.
maybe it didn't load right...?

Erin said...

I know. Adam nixed it too... I am just trying to play around but got distracted by a busy toddler who wanted my attention. It will change soon.

Sweet Mess said...

So cute. So cute... What is it with kids and pumpkins anyways??? I love that one of the three of you. xo