Friday, February 12, 2010

Oh baby baby!



We are excited to announce that we will be having a GIRL! Corbin will have a little sister! We are so excited. I was hoping for a girl, even though two boys would have been fabulous too. I am getting ready for the flood of pink. Some will be ok but hopefully some other colors will shine through too. Yahoo a boy and a girl!!!

3 comments:

Meghan said...

Such great news! Looks like a mighty beautiful little girl in there! :) I think I saw a Shaffer nose on her. Congrats guys! I get a niece, woohoo!

Unknown said...

That is ssooo great!! I'm so happy for you guys!! When we found out we were having a girl, I was determined not to buy any pink. Then, wham, Lily was born, and I quickly found out that she looked really cute in pink. All hope was lost. Heh. Congratulations!! What does Corbin have to say about all of this?

Grammie in Nicaragua said...

How fun to see the video of my granddaughter while I am so far away! Congratulations you two!