So we finally decided on a car! After test driving 5 cars and agonizing over them, we went back to the Subaru dealer on Sunday and bought a brand new 2010 Subaru Outback! Holy wow! I can't say that the process of buying a new car is fun but we do love having it now! We pretty much got screwed on our trade in. We agonized and lost sleep over it the night after we bought it. Car dealers are sneaky. But the deal is done. We now know what to do differently next time. We can't go back, though if we did, we could have saved thousands of dollars. Ugh.
Here is our new car! We are excited. The new Subaru has more room inside, a little less cargo room than previous models, a built in roof rack, and gets up to 29 mpg, which is awesome for an all wheel drive vehicle. We can watch how many gallons we are getting on average, at that exact moment, and more.
Corbin likes all his new leg room! And the middle console comes down and is the perfect height for him to stick his sippy cup into the cup holders! He keeps saying "new car" over and over :-)
3 comments:
looks like a pretty sweet ride! :) glad you guys made it through the whole ordeal with a nice car, even if it was a pain. That last pic of Corbin is so cute, reminds of the one of Kevin in boots up to his thighs!
Woweeee! Great car! Ruby is jealous of all that leg room Corbin has.
Awesome new ride! I love the console for Corbin. I think that's my favorite feature (I know, I'm easy to please... hehe).
Post a Comment