That's right you read it right... there is another little Erin & Adam on the way! I am pregnant again :-) I have been slowly telling people and then made the web announcement though Facebook yesterday. I was trying think of a cleaver way of blogging about it but instead decide to just come out and say it. I am 11 weeks along, due around July 6, and feeling pretty good. I had about 2 weeks of late afternoon/night nausea but other than that feeling good. It's true what they say about your second pregnancy, you keep forgetting you are pregnant, it's almost old hat. You have this little toddler to think about and love and cuddle with. You know what it's going to be like (mostly) and what to expect. I have picked up a pregnancy book once. With Corbin I was reading every week, every day, always thinking about it. I started going to prenatal yoga again last night. I think it will be good to get some alone time with just thinking about this baby. We are very excited to introduce another little baby into this world and to see Corbin be a big brother!
Adam and I also had our first date together in a long time this weekend! We spent the whole afternoon and evening together without Corbin! Almost 8 hours!! Kevin and Meghan came up to babysit, check out her blog for some great pictures. They had a great time with Corbin and Adam and I got some Christmas shopping done, dinner out, and even a movie! We need to do it more often. Then this morning we got to enjoy a late start home with Adam because of the snow. Hopefully Corbin and I will go out and play in it a little...if he ever naps!
Adam and I also had our first date together in a long time this weekend! We spent the whole afternoon and evening together without Corbin! Almost 8 hours!! Kevin and Meghan came up to babysit, check out her blog for some great pictures. They had a great time with Corbin and Adam and I got some Christmas shopping done, dinner out, and even a movie! We need to do it more often. Then this morning we got to enjoy a late start home with Adam because of the snow. Hopefully Corbin and I will go out and play in it a little...if he ever naps!
3 comments:
Congrats! And thanks for having us up last weekend, we had a blast!
whoooo hoooooo!!!
eek!
OMG ERIN!!!!!!!! You know, I had a sneaky suspicion that you were pregnant again. Don't ask me how or why, but last week I thought, "Hmm, I wonder if Erin is pregnant!" WOW!! Congratulations!!!! What great news!! I hope you don't mind me saying this, but I hope it's a girl! One girl, one boy! Regardless, the little one will be loved, just like Corbster, and that's all that matters. :D :D :D
(I love when people who SHOULD be reproducing ARE reproducing.)
Post a Comment